Terms and Conditions
T & C
These Terms and Conditions regulate the business relationship between you the user of this website, and us, Enigma Jewellers Pty Ltd (ABN 82 608 171 624).
By using this website in any way, or by buying from us, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
This website is owned and operated by Enigma Jewellers.
You are a visitor to Our Website / our customer.
All sales are subject to our returns policy
We want you to be completely satisfied with your online purchase. If you change your mind for any reason, we will accept a return for change of mind of any full priced item subject to the following conditions:
- the item must be returned within 14 days of purchase together with original proof of purchase.
- items must be returned in original condition, unworn, unaltered, unwashed and with their tags/packaging attached;
- due to hygiene laws we cannot accept a number of items for return of exchange. Any earrings which cannot be chemically washed such as Swarovski or any plated metals, and any non-precious metals, cannot be returned/exchanged.
- Discounted items are not permitted for return unless by prior arrangement; return authorisation.
- If you have received a Gift With Purchase, the gift must also be returned otherwise the value of the gift will be deducted from your refund.
-Gift with purchase is unable to be exchanged, returned or redeemed for cash, credit or vouchers.
- supply those Goods to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we dispatch them to you.
- The price of the Goods does not include the delivery charge which will be charged at the rates applicable at the date you place your order and which will be displayed on a page of Our Website before we ask you to pay.
- If we owe you money (for this or any other reason), we will credit your credit or debit card as soon as reasonably practicable but in any event no later than 45 days from the date when we accept that repayment is due.
- Enigma Jewellers reserves the right to terminate the agreement to supply Products at any time. Enigma Jewellers shall not be liable to You for any cost, expense, or damages whatsoever for terminating this Agreement.
- If the Product has not been delivered to You prior to any termination of this Agreement by Enigma Jewellers, and the purchase fits within all other guidelines, Enigma Jewellers will refund to You any payment You have made prior to termination.
- Enigma Jewellers may terminate the agreement under which you can use this Website immediately without notice if you are in breach of any term of this agreement.
DELIVERY & COLLECTION
What if I receive an incorrect item?
If you have received an item you did not order, please contact us at email@example.com so we can resolve this for you.
Do I have to pay shipping for my return?
Subject to our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law or similar legislation, for any return you will be responsible for shipping and handling charges to return any unwanted items. If the package does not reach us safely we will not be able to complete the exchange or warranty assessment, we recommend sending via a traceable method for peace of mind and to retain proof of postage until you have received confirmation that your return has been processed
What if my items go missing?
Please contact us via email or phone.
- By completing a Purchase Order, You are making an offer to purchase the Product at the price set out in the Website.
- Payment must be made at the time of submitting the Purchase Order. Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Afterpay, ZipPay or PayPal only. You warrant that You are an authorised user of the credit card, Afterpay account, ZipPay account or PayPal account used to complete payment.
- All Purchase Orders placed through this Website are subject to confirmation and acceptance by Enigma Jewellers. We will email you with confirmation of the receipt of Your Purchase Order.
- Enigma Jewellers may reject Your Purchase Order for any reason and refund any payment made by You, at any time prior to dispatch.
- If we do not have all of the Goods you order in stock, we will offer you alternatives. If this happens you may:
- Accept the alternatives we offer;
- Cancel the order.
If there is a price discrepancy due to market price fluctuation or any other reason, the purchase order may be rejected by us.
Enigma Jewellers may vary prices in the event of price changes or mistakes on this Website without prior notice to You.
If Enigma Jewellers requests payment for increased prices, You may cancel the order. Notification of your wish to cancel the order in these circumstances must be received within seven (7) days of the correspondence of the increase.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The Price is as set out in the order confirmation.
- It is possible that the price payable for particular Goods may have increased from that posted on Our Website. If that happens, we will not despatch the Goods until you have confirmed that you wish to buy at the new price. No Goods will be shipped or despatched until payment for the Goods has been received in full.
- Prices include goods and services tax ("GST").
- If the item you order is available in parts, you must pay us the full price of your order before we will send any part of it.
- Bank charges by the receiving bank on payments to us will be borne by us. All other charges relating to payment in a currency other than Australian dollar will be borne by you.
How Do I return an Item for exchange or credit or warranty?
Please contact us for an exchange. Please note we do not refund for change of mind. A credit note may be issued if purchase falls under returns guidelines. Sale items may not be able to be returned for credit or exchange, please refer to returns guidelines or email if you are unsure.
Can items I purchase online be returned in store?
Yes they can. Please refer to complete return guidelines first.
SECURITY OF OUR WEBSITE:
If you violate Our Website we shall take legal action against you.
You agree that you will not, and will not allow any other person to:
- Modify, copy, or cause damage or unintended effect to any portion of Our Website, or any software used within it;
- Download any part of Our Website, without our express written consent.
- Collect or use any product listings, descriptions, or prices.
- Collect or use any information obtained from or about Our Website or the Content.
- Aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the Content or information available from Our Website, other than as permitted by this agreement or as is reasonably necessary for your use of Our Website.
- Share with a third party any login credentials to Our Website;
Card payments are processed through secure third party pages. We use one or more online payment service providers who will encrypt your card or bank account details in a secure environment.
We are very serious about security and Shopify have invested significant time and money to certify our solution is PCI compliant. Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a security standard for organizations that handle credit and debit card information.
To learn more about the 6 PCI categories applied, refer to https://www.shopify.com.au/security/pci-compliant.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by law, all guarantees, warranties or representations which are not expressly stated in this Agreement are excluded. If Enigma Jewellers is liable for breach of an imposed guarantee or implied warranty or representation, Enigma Jewellers’ liability is, at its option limited to the replacement of the Products or the supply of equivalent products, the repair of the Products or the payment of having the Products replaced or repaired.
Enigma Jewellers has provided information on this website as accurately as possible. We take all reasonable care - in so far as it is in our power to do so - to keep the details of your orders and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the site.